Campus Organizations: Other Organizations
The following is a listing of organizations which neither receive funding from AFAC nor are Greek.
Academic Honor Societies
There are several academic honor societies at Ursinus. For more information, contact the department the honor society is based in.
- Alpha Psi Omega (Dramatics)
- Beta Beta Beta (Biology)
- Cub and Key Society (Leadership- Male)
- Gamma Sigma Alpha (Greek Academic)
- Kappa Mu Epsilon (Math)
- Omega Delta Epsilon (Economics)
- Phi Alpha Theta (History)
- Phi Beta Kappa (Academics)
- Phi Eplsion Kappa (Excercise and Sports Science)
- Phi Sigma Iota (Foreign Language)
- Pi Gamma Mu (Social Sciences)
- Pi Sigma Alpha (Politics)
- Psi Chi (Psychology)
- Sigma Pi Sigma (Physics)
- Sigma Tau Delta (English)
- Sigma Xi (Scientific Research)
- Whitian Society (Leadership- Female)
Alternative Spring Break (Habitat for Humanity)
The Alternative Spring Break programs allows a group of students to travel to an area in need during Spring Break. There, students help rebuild houses, in conjunction with Habitat for Humanity.
All Greek organizations are represented by the Greek Presidents' Council. Members of Greek organizations continually work with and lead the Ursinus Student Government Association. Greek organizations themselves work with USGA when nominating a Homecoming King or Queen. Below is a list of all Greek organizations at Ursinus.
- Alpha Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Alpha Sigma Nu Sorority
- Beta Sigma Lambda Fraternity
- Delta Mu Sigma Fraternity
- Delta Pi Sigma Fraternity
- Kappa Delta Kappa Sorority
- Omega Chi Sorority
- Phi Alpha Psi Sorority
- Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Pi Omega Delta Fraternity
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority (Colony)
- Sigma Pi Fraternity
- Sigma Rho Lambda Fraternity
- Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority
- Tau Sigma Gamma Sorority
- Upsilon Phi Delta Sorority
Hillel is a student organization based around the Jewish Faith. Hillel, utilizing their new campus house, holds several events on campus that are designed to educate students at Ursinus about Judaism. Hillel welcomes members of all faiths.
Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship
The Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational Christian group. The Fellowship meets to discuss ideas and beliefs about the Christian Faith. Students of all faiths are welcome to participate.
Meiestersingers is a singing choir at Ursinus. In addition to many performances at Ursinus, some Meiestersingers travel throughout their spring breaks to listen and learn from other choirs around the world.
Muslim Student Association
The Muslim Student Association gives Muslim students an opportunity to come together at Ursinus. In addition to providing a forum for discussion of Islam, MSA holds events which educate Ursinus about the religion. MSA welcomes students of all faiths.
The Newman Association
The Newman Association is a Catholic organization on campus which allows Catholics to express their beliefs and worship with those who share similar beliefs. The Newman Association welcomes participants of all faiths.
Paisley Hall, Room 049 u Ursinus College u Collegeville, PA
610-409-3304 u firstname.lastname@example.org